Hu’u Bali bewildered us as we sipped on our welcome drinks in their enchanting dining gardens. Think Hamptons crosses traditional Bali, the Hu’u Bar is made for easy summer lounging with refreshing drinks and delicious food. After lugging our suitcases around all day exploring the streets of Bali two Lychee Martinis were well needed. Even with little energy we were so impressed by the unique décor and open outdoor area we continued to bounce around taking photos and amusing ourselves with the outdoor detailing.
Our modern double storey villa was beyond our expectations. An outdoor private pool accompanied with daybeds and lively green gardens made for a luscious area for breakfast by the pool or a day spent reading under the shade. The perfect abode to cater for a larger family or group of friends boasting two large bedrooms each with their own bathroom plus living and dining aread.
The Hu’u was situated in the heart of Seminyak on Jalan Petitenget which is known for its shopping, cafes and fine dining restaurants. If you are looking for a central location where everything can be reached via foot then the Hu’u Bali is for you!
Our last stop on our Back in Bali stay was at the Maca Villa and Spa we couldn’t have asked for a better spot to finish off our trip. As our tropical adventure was coming to an end we were looking for a private, fresh but relaxing stay to complete our fun filled holiday. Back in Bali nailed our request with no hesitation.
Maca Villa and Spa greeted us to a compact villa perfect for a couple or friends getaway. A large bedroom, which overlooked an outdoor plunge pool, lounge room and large Balinese styled bathroom. Surrounded by lush gardens we instantly felt relaxed and in a tranquil state. The Mase Restaurant and Wine bar served up delicious food and an extensive wine choice. Complimentary afternoon tea was also available at the Mase Restaurant daily with friendly staff always willing to be of service.
The Soham Wellness Spa and Gym are affiliates of the Maca Villas and located directly across the road. We used the gym facilities daily followed by massages at the Wellness Spa this is such a fantastic addition to their already brilliant services. The staff were extremely catering and always beaming with a contagious smile that made us feel were we always in good hands. The Bali oil massages were our favourite and the complimentary tea relaxed us from the inside out. It’s the attention to detail at the Maca Spa and Villa that really made our stay memorable.
Our trip wouldn’t have been the same without the help of our Back in Bali travel Guru’s. For a first time traveller to Bali it can be very overwhelming, there are so many “must see” destinations to visit, and places to stay. The Back in Bali team helped us choose the best locations suited to our needs with the best rates available. They made it so easy to book and took the added pressure and worry that comes with travelling off our hands. Next time you’re planning your Bali holiday we highly recommend you contact Back in Bali for the best Villas, Hotels, Restaurants, Bars and Entertainment Attractions to save you big.
Our Top 5 Must Try’s
1. Café Organic – One word to describe this place Wow! Serving organic, raw and vegan locally farmed produce. The tastiest smoothie bowls and an abundance of choice on the menu there is something for everyone. Whether your prefer eggs or a veggie option our mouth is watering just thinking about it!
2. Shanghai Baby – Modern Asian x French fusion restaurant and roof top bar, the groovy tunes kept us dancing all night long. We were very impressed by the food and the beautiful décor.
3. Revolver Espresso – The baby sister shop to the main café is located close to Hu’u for all of the coffee fanatics. Lately we have been loving our coffees over ice, especially in the Balinese humidity the coffee at Revolver Espresso was probably our favourite in Bali.
4. Potato Head – Anyone looking for an atmosphere with some day lounging by the pool plus cocktails and food on your day bed. This is the place to check out, make sure you stay for sunset!
5. Sarong – An all-time favourite of ours, with so many new cafes and restaurants popping up all over Bali it’s hard to stay ahead. Sarong is still one of the best restaurants around, we love the seafood options!
Let us know if you like this article in the comments below. If you found it useful when planning your Bali Adventure and also if you have any suggestions for places we should try! We would love to hear from you!
Now, where too next?
– Mee & Mi X